The personal data holders, may exercise the following rights, with respect to the personal data collected by Hoteles Cosmos:
1. Access rights under which you can access the data that are under the control of Hoteles Cosmos to consult them for free, at least once every calendar month and / or whenever there are substantial changes of the information processing policies that motivate new consultations. If these requests are greater than one per calendar month, Hotels Cosmos may charge the holder, the expenses of sending, reproduction and / or certification of documents.
2. Right of update and rectification: The holder, may request the updating and / or rectification of personal data, in such a way as to satisfy the purposes of the treatment.
3. The holder may request the removal of their personal data, or revoke the authorization of the processing of the data. The revocation and / or suppression shall be made when the Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio has determined that in the treatment was incurred in conduct contrary to this law and to the Constitution.
4. Right to request proof of authorization, except for events in which they are excepted as a requirement for treatment in accordance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 1581 of 2012.
5. Right to be informed regarding the use of personal data.
6. To submit complaints to the Superintendencia de Industria y Comercio for violations of the provisions of the law.
7. Hoteles Cosmos has made available the following procedure and channel of attention, so that you can exercise your rights at any time and at no cost:
a. The responsible area for channeling data protection applications is the operators area, which will be responsible for giving attention to the users and/or information holders through the line +57 1 644 4015
b. Contact mail is email@example.com
c. Sumit a communication to Calle 100 Nº19 A -83 Piso 3 with the documents that you consider supporting your request.
Hotels Cosmos makes use of the information in the following cases:
1. When areservation is made, updated or processed in one of the hotels that is part of the Hoteles Cosmos chain.
2. To help us improve or develop our services.
3. To answer any questions or requests regarding accommodations, events and other services.
This list is not restrictive and there can add more uses which will be informed.
The information that we have of the holders or users will not be delivered to any third party, except in cases whose purpose is to comply with any law.
Third-party companies could be used to manage the collection, storage and processing of personal information. These companies would be selected and filtered to ensure maximum privacy and security and shall be authorized to use the information only in accordance with our instructions
THIS POLICY HAS BEEN UPDATED FOR THE LAST TIME ON OCTOBER 31, 2016.